Sin Kwang Optical Milestones
- Officially become sole distributor of Kering in Malaysia and as an agent of Kering in Singapore.
- Started subsidiary company in Malaysia - SKK Optical (M) Sdn Bhd
- Collaborate with Derigo as distributor for Police, Furla, Escada and Lanvin
- Partnered with Legacie as exclusive distributor for David Yurman, Judith Leiber and Kata for Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia
- Established joint venture between Mirarian and Luxottica group resulting in additional brands
- Appointed lenses distributor by TOG-Excelite lenses (2005)
- For the first time, obtained licensee rights to produce for Braun Büffel (2006)
- Exclusive distributor for Puma & Lacoste for Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia.
- Setup subsidiary - MIRARIAN Marketing Pte Ltd
- Revolutionalized the optical industry from prescriptive to fashion eyewear through successful marketing of "Armani"
- Growth of LUXOTTICA and Charmant enabled our group's brand portfolio to grow from 5 to more than 20.
- Appointed as distributor for key brands; Esprit & Hugo Boss (by Charmant) as well as Giorgio Armani & Emporio Armani (by Luxottica).
- Appointed as distributor for Charmant prodoucts from Japan
- Appointed as distributor for Ray Ban (1983)
- "Starlite" transformed into "Americania" and continued its success (1988)
- Started OEM brand - "Jean Pucci" (1988)
- Appointed as distributor for LUXOTTICA from Italy and Nigura from Germany
- First in Singapore to bring in CR39 lenses from SOLA
- Started subsidiaries in Malaysia
- Wholesale - SIN KWANG (M) SDN BHD
- Lenses lab - SIMA OPTICAL (M) SDN BHD
- Set up plastic frames factory, Signet Optical Industry, in Singapore (1964)
- Started first OEM brand name, Starlite, designed by GP Lee.
- Obtained first distributorship for lenses from BAO.
- Distribute OEM (original equipment manufacturing) eyewear products from Hong Kong.
- Appointed as distributor of Rodenstock, a German eyewear company (1958)